Thursday, May 31, 2012

WOC selection races with GPS tracking

The coming days the Norwegian WOC selection races will be arranged close to Oslo. It starts with a Long distance on Ringerike today. You can follow the race through the live center, with online results, speaker sound and GPS tracking from 16.15 today.

Unfortunately I am not able to run today. Sunday I waked up with a sour throat, and skipped the planed long run. Monday and Tuesday I felt worse, and spent most of the time in my bed. So I skipped my planed flight to Oslo yesterday and stayed home. Today I feel better, but I am still not able to train. Hopefully I will feel fine tomorrow, so I can fly to Oslo and participate in Saturday's Norwegian Championship (NM) in Sprint and Sunday WOC selection race in Middle distance. Also these races can be followed live.

NM sprint is the national highlight of the year for me, and I really hope I will be able to try to defend my victories from the three last years and qualify for WOC team.

Before I got sick the training went well for me last week. Wednesday I was running the first stage of Stockholm City Cup. It was a nice area for a sprint and a good course. I was satisfied with my race, without any bigger mistakes, and finished on 2nd place, 19 sec behind the EOC winner Jonas Leandersson. I lost a few seconds on my route choice to the 10th, 15th and 20th control. You can see the map above.

No comments:

Post a Comment