Tuesday, April 17, 2012

10mila training

Map from Svartnatta In the Easter I spent some days with my club IFK Lidingö training in relevant terrain for 10mila.

The training camp was started with the two man night relay Svartnatta (that was not in very relevant terrain for 10mila). We had in total 9 man’s teams, and I was running the first leg for one of them. I did a stable performance, and could change over to Filip Dahlgren as second runners, 12 seconds behind Södertälje. Filip did a good race, and kept the 2nd place, close followed by Malung and Fredrik Johansson for another Lidingö team. In the women’s class Lidingö finished 2nd and 3rd.

Map from 10mila training
After Svartnatta we travelled to Borensberg, where we trained the two following days. (I skipped one of the night trainings since I was going directly to Switzerland for a one week long WOC training camp with the National team.) The terrain around Borensberg is not so special, but quite challenging, especially in the night. Last year Lidingö came 8th in 10mila, and we hope to improve that result this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment