Saturday, February 5, 2011

Australia

Pictures from Australia After Tour de Ski China my one month long January trip continued to Australia, where I stayed for two weeks. During this time I visited Melbourne, Falls Creek, Canberra, Ulladulla and Huskisson on the coast, the Blue Mountains and finally Sydney.

Pictures from Australia During the trip I was able to see many nice places and exciting animals like koalas, penguins, kangaroos and wallabies. I am thankful to my Australian friends that were helpful with good advices and accommodation.

Sprint race, Macquarie University, Sydney It was really nice to change the cold Scandinavian winter with summer and perfect conditions for running training. In Sydney I was also able to participate in a local sprint orienteering race. I had a great time in the small part of Australia I visited, and hope I will be able to come back soon to discover more of the huge country.

No comments:

Post a Comment